The company is manufacturing and supplying high-end engineering produces for Locomotives, Coaches, EMU’S, Metro Cars and Industry.
KEY PRODUCTS FOR LOCOMOTIVES
- Master Controller
- Transformer 5400 KVA, 6531 KVA, 7775 KVA
- Traction Motor
- Smoothing Reactor
- – Line Contactor – 1000 & 1500 Amps.
- – Electro Magnetic Contactor
- – Shunting Contactor
- – Motor Contactor
- Reverser Switch / CTF
- Cam Shaft Controller
- Complete Driver Desk
KEY PRODUCTS FOR COACHES/ METRO CARS
- 10. AC Control panel and Roof Mounted AC Package Unit
- 12. ZS Coupler (400A/ 750V)
- 13. Switch Board Cabinet for SC AC Coaches, AC Hot Buffet Coaches
- Contact force for Cam : 120 gm
- Surge Voltage : 5.1 KV
- Rated Voltage : 72v
- Contact Pressure at Cam : 1.5 – 2.6N
- Resistance : 5 MΩ
Acts as the main (master) controller of the various electric Pneumatic contactors and dielectric magnetic insulation contactors through an Indicator lamp.
COMPLETE DRIVER DESK
Complete Driver Desk as per Client’s requirement fitted with our Master Controller
LINE CONTACTOR 1500 Amps.
- Current Rating : 1500 A
- Circuit Voltage : 750 V
- Contact Force : 12 to 16 Kg
Minimum Operating Air
- Air Pressure : 5Kg/cm2
Solenoid Valve Operating
- Voltage : 70v to 136v
- Dielectric Strength : 5.1 KV for 1 min
- Coil Resistance : 1350 Ω 1450Ω
Acts as an electro Pneumatic main switch of the traction motor sub circuit for activating the circuit.
ELECTROMAGNETIC CONTACTOR (EMC)
- Coil Resistance : 20ºC is 550 Ω
- D.C. Supply Voltage at the coil : 68v to 136v DC
- Pickup Voltage : 68v
- Dropout Voltage : 10v
- Contact Force : 950 ± 100 gm
- Aux. Switch : 2 No. / 2 NC
- Aux. Contact Pressure : 80 Gm + 10%
- Dielectric Strength : 2.25 KV in 1 Min.
Acts as an three phase switch for various motors
6-POLE REVERSER SWITCH/ CTF
- Current Rating : 1500 A DC
- Min. Operating Pneumatic Pressure : 5Kg/cm2
- Solenoid Valve Operating Voltage : 70v to 110v DC
- Dropout Voltage : 10v
- Contact Pressure : 12 ± 1 kg
- Dielectric Strength : 7.5 KV in 1 min
- Coil Resistence : 1350 to 1450
Electric Pneumatic Contactor consists of fixed and mobile Agbrazed copper, acts as a prime equipment to change the direction of the traction motor.
CAM SHAFT CONTROLLERS
Cam Shaft Controller is a unique development in traction motor drive technique. This switching apparatus is controlled and regulated from electronic control centre which performs the central switching function for driving and breaking circuit. It consists of the resistor stepping switches and group switches for drive and brake mode of operation. It also consist of 30 nos. 460 Amps cam operated switches rated Voltage — 1500 V DC. The total unit is underslung.